- Additional information
- KEMET DIAMOND PRODUCTS
Type S Diamond Compound
Chemists from Kemet International have worked closely with leading mold polishers on the market to develop a new generation of high quality Kemet diamond compound at an affordable cost.
Kemet Type S Diamond Compound is water or oil soluble and is used for removal fast cutting and finishing for high quality surfaces. It also has the added advantage of being stable at high temperatures. It is particularly suitable for polishing steel tools.
The Kemet Type S Diamond Compound is available in the following granulations:
- t 1 – S (1 Micron: Blue)
- t 3 – S (3 Micron: Green)
- t 6 – S (6 Micron: Yellow)
- t 8 – S (8 Micron: Red)
- t 14 – S (14 Micron: Brown)
- t 25 – S (25 Micron: Mahogany)
1/10, 1/4, 1, 3, 6, 8, 14, 25, 45, 60, 90
- Stock removal and surface finish.
- Ease of cleaning.
- Temperature resistance.
- Lubricity to prevent drying out.
- Diamond Grading The exceptionally close grading standards developed by Kemet exceed many international standards and guarantee that Kemet Diamond Products are manufactured to the closest tolerances.
- Quality Control Microscopic and computer analysis of the diamond powder ensures that it is exactly the correct grading and shape to maximise cutting performance.
- Consistency of Performance Strictly manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance standards - our guarantee that the quality will be consistent.
- User Friendly Manufactured from the highest purity chemicals - safe to use and friendly to the environment.