- Additional information
- KEMET DIAMOND PRODUCTS
Type L diamond paste
- Oil Soluble diamond compound / paste specially developed for use on hard materials such as Tungsten Carbide, Hardened Steels and Ceramics
- High thermal stability of the carrier ensures that Kemet Diamond Compound resists frictional heat, remains stable and keeps its suspension properties under operating conditions
- Diamond compound recommended for Toolroom and General Production applications
- Available from 1 micron to 90 micron
1/10, 1/4, 1, 3, 6, 8, 14, 25, 45, 60, 90
C1, C2, C3, C4
KEMET DIAMOND PRODUCTS Kemet offer a wide range of standard and special Diamond Products formulated and manufactured in our quality controlled laboratories. Each is a special blend of diamond powder with a specific grading and concentration in a chemical carrier to give the optimum:
- Stock removal and surface finish.
- Ease of cleaning.
- Temperature resistance.
- Lubricity to prevent drying out.
- Diamond Grading The exceptionally close grading standards developed by Kemet exceed many international standards and guarantee that Kemet Diamond Products are manufactured to the closest tolerances.
- Quality Control Microscopic and computer analysis of the diamond powder ensures that it is exactly the correct grading and shape to maximise cutting performance.
- Consistency of Performance Strictly manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance standards - our guarantee that the quality will be consistent.
- User Friendly Manufactured from the highest purity chemicals - safe to use and friendly to the environment.