- Additional information
- KEMET DIAMOND PRODUCTS
Type L diamond paste
- Oil Soluble diamond compound / paste specially developed for use on hard materials such as Tungsten Carbide, Hardened Steels and Ceramics.
- High thermal stability of the carrier ensures that Kemet Diamond Compound resists frictional heat, remains stable and keeps its suspension properties under operating conditions.
- Diamond compound recommended for Toolroom and General Production applications.
- Available from 1 micron to 90 micron
1/10, 1/4, 1, 3, 6, 8, 14, 25, 45, 60, 90
C1, C2, C3, C4
KEMET DIAMOND PRODUCTS
Kemet offer a wide range of standard and special Diamond Products formulated and manufactured in our quality controlled laboratories. Each is a special blend of diamond powder with a specific grading and concentration in a chemical carrier to give the optimum:
- Stock removal and surface finish.
- Ease of cleaning.
- Temperature resistance.
- Lubricity to prevent drying out.
With changing technology, new Kemet Diamond Products are continually being developed to meet specific requirements. These products may well incorporate different types of diamond to suit the application such as synthetic or natural, monocrystalline or polycrystalline powder, suspended in a wide range of chemical carriers. Our laboratories can also help to develop formulations specific to your application.
- Diamond Grading
The exceptionally close grading standards developed by Kemet exceed many international standards and guarantee that Kemet Diamond Products are manufactured to the closest tolerances.
- Quality Control
Microscopic and computer analysis of the diamond powder ensures that it is exactly the correct grading and shape to maximise cutting performance.
- Consistency of Performance
Strictly manufactured to ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance standards – our guarantee that the quality will be consistent.
- User Friendly
Manufactured from the highest purity chemicals – safe to use and friendly to the environment.